My 3rd visit this year. And now I present, based on my multiple trips, things to do in Auroville.
– Cycle: Yes, I did it again. And I even managed not to fall off one!
– Ride: Lunas are really cool and they’re easy to maneuver too. I even progressed to a Kinetic and took pillion and here’s a pat on the back to the lady who volunteered to be my passenger!)
– Eat: (you’ll never tire of the fresh vegetables and salads : they are delicious. And the desserts too – yummy!)
– Eat brown bread and peanut butter: – I have just one thing to say – Don’t miss it!
– Shop: (candles, trinkets, clothes, handmade paper items, bags, hats, sandals… need I go on?)
– Swim: (take a dip into the sea at the nearest beach or the pool)
– Walk: (it’s so green and beautiful, you’ll never tire of the open spaces)
– Run: (I was too lazy to wake up early in the morning, but one lady did run miles and miles and enjoyed it thoroughly)
– Repeat all steps
Is it any wonder why I keep going back? 🙂