All my experience at some time or another.
– Man leaning out of the window and peering close to the front rear mirror, adjusting it, taking comb out of pocket and vigourously brushing it. The catch was he had just a few strands of it.
– Man & woman in the car. Woman trying to distract man by pulling his hair. This goes on for a while. Then man in frustration pulls off her dupatta. Both of them laugh like crazy. Ahem. Are there no decency laws around this place? 🙂
– Plucking nose hair. Yucck!!
– Plucking nose muck. Even yucckier. But it’s something about traffic signals that make people reach for their nose, methinks.
– Woman haggling with vendor. This goes on for a while. Then she loses interest and the poor vendor is left stranded, hopes high but no sale. She was probably in a mood for bargaining. Women do strange things sometimes.
– Man takes out pen from pocket and scratches back vigourously. Then not having much luck reaching strategic locations, hands it over to co-passenger, who then takes the pen and goes about the task with much sincerity. Where the hell is my camera?!
– And this is something I did. This was at the airport road signal before the flyover (god, that sounds good) with a friend in the car. A nice song started playing and after a bit, not being able to resist it, I let go of steering wheel (foot firmly on brake!) and did a little dance right there in the driver’s seat. Just after I finished my impromptu performance, we noticed 2 guys on a motorbike peering into the car from the front glass, looking *really* amused. We all broke out laughing and thankfully just as embarassment settled in the signal turned green!
Any funny moments you remember?