Photography

Perspectives – a personal invitation

For all those of you who live in Bangalore, this is a personal invitation for a photography exhibition – Perspectives – that will be held from Oct 29th-Oct 31st.

The event is being held by Bangalore Shutterbugs in association with the Rotary Club, Rajmahal Vilas, Bangalore. All proceeds are going towards raising funds for cancer patients.

So if you’re looking for a nice photograph to grace your walls, head towards the venue on any of these 3 days. The photographs have been well-framed and are priced reasonably, so this is your chance to get a great piece of art and do your bit for a cause.

There will be about 20 odd amateur photographers whose works will be on display including Shankar S, Arun Kottolli, Renith Valsaraj, Kalyan V, Kishore Murthy, Vivek M, Arun B, Lavannya Goradia, Sabir Ahmed and Zeeshan Nofil. A couple of mine have also been selected. Some amongst the group like NK Arun, Anjana Janardhan and Sudhir Shivaram have won international awards and held solo exhibitions too.

The venue:
Bharatheeya Vidya Bhavan
E.Hanumantha Rao Art Gallery
ESV Hall
Race Course Road, Bangalore

I will be at the venue on Friday, intermittently on Saturday and most of Sunday, so if any of you can make it, drop me a comment/email! Bangaloreans, please do pass this information to your friends/acquaintances/relatives/foes. Do hope to see some of you there!

More about the exhibition…

Please follow and like us:

33 Comments

1. Ganesh says

Hi Anita:

I wish I could attend.

Best wishes for a successful event for a noble cause with a large tutnout.

2. All the best..wish I was there..I’d love to buy some good photographs of nature and wildlife!!

3. Pingback: college loan

4. Pingback: motorcycle loan

5. Pingback: mortgage new york

6. Pingback: sports betting

7. Varun says

Hi,

I am very much intersested in photography.
    I would like to know about some Good institutes @bangalore, cunducting photography courses.
    Please mail me.

Regards,
    Varun.

8. Annelies says

Hey,
    I’m also interested in a photography course. Can someone tell me where I can follow a course in Bangalore?
    Mail me!
    Annelies

9. Anil G L says

Hi, I am interested in learning Photography.
    I want to take it as a hobby. I want a teacher/school , may be week end is preferable.

Can you suggest me one…

10. Sukanya says

Hi,

I am very much intersested in photography.
    I would like to know about some good institutes in bangalore conducting photography courses.
    Please mail me.

Regards,
    sukanya.

11. Ram Rajpal says

hi i have always wanted to learn photography but im not sure which is the best place to learn.iam based in bangalore and would like to know a good institute there..
    ram rajpal

12. Deepan Karthik says

I am also wanted to learn photography. If you guys got any info about good school in bangalore, Please let me know. Weekend is preferable. Please let me know…………….

Thanks,
    -Deepan Karthik

13. Senthil Prabhu says

Hi,

I am a serious hobbyist. I would like to know about Institutes that conduct photography workshops / courses. Please email me.

14. Yohesh H S says

thanks

Yogesh

15. im interested in fashion photography can anyone please tell the courses offered in bangalore

16. Reddeppa says

Hi,

I am very much interested in Photography and i have little knowledge about. Can someone help me where can i get some good course in Bangalore.

Thanks,
    Reddeppa

17. M.J.Yogesh says

I am very interested in photography please could you mail me some of institutes in bangalore which offer part time courses in photography.

18. srinidhi says

I am interested in photography, be it motion picture or still photography. Please let me know of any classes being conducted in bangalore. Preferably during weekends.

19. hi,
    I have always wanted to learn photography but im not sure which is the best place to learn.I am based in Bangalore and would like to know a good institute there..

Chaithali

20. Vallish says

21. hi,

would love to visit .. only if i am in bangalore ..

meanwhile, would love to know if there are short time workshops in photography .. pls mail me details at .. deCode10 [at] gmail [dot] com

p.s. please visit my travel blog at http://deCode10.blogspot.com

thanks,
    Sid.

22. Kiran Jain says

Dear Reader,

Please suggest of an institute who could teach me professional Photography, Fashion Photography, Outdoor Photography, Portfolio.
    I would be greatful to you.
    hihello2009@gmail.com
    Thanks

Kiran

23. kanchana says

im very much intrested in taking photography classes…. but i prefer it during the weekdays…. pls mail me if u kno any such courses taking place…

24. chirag says

Hey guys,
    could you plz let me know about a few good courses in photography in b’lore…
    thanx…