It’s that time of the year! For introspection. For looking inwards. Outwards. In fact, for looking in whatever direction you want. Think a little. Laugh a little. Cry a little. And what’s more. Gear up for yet another revolution of the earth around the sun!
Now for the questions:
- Your ‘high’ moment of the year.
- Your ‘low’ moment of the year.
- Faux pas/greatest regret.
- Something that got you ‘almost famous’ and nearly catapulted you into the Hall of Fame.
- The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and did!
- The 3 things you wanted to do the most this year, and couldn’t/didn’t!
- Number of resolutions you made for 2004. And how many you actually stuck to.
- The list of cities/ places/ countries you visited in 2004.
- Your movie of the year award goes to…
- A friend lost? A friend found? A friend made?
- You will remember 2004 as the year of …
- The 3 things you really want to do in 2005.
- A set of 13 words that will be your keywords for 2005!
There you go.
Please do answer these questions on your own blog/journal/diary space if possible and leave the link in my comments box. The Q&As I like the best, will get a special surprise prize. (Surprise, because, I don’t know what it’s going to be either :).
But I’m feeling like sharing and giving as the year comes to an end, so give it a shot. Please link to this post if you answer the questions and want to win something to end the year on a high note!
Happy introspecting, ay?