I thought it was high time that I intervene.
I’ve been watching the woman the last few days. And I think I can safely say she’s gone slightly looney. I mean, of course, she always showed signs. But lately, it’s been more and more noticeable.
- She often rushes around from one room to the other, apparently looking for something that she obviously hasn’t found yet. At times, she looks at me with exasperation saying: “Kit Kit, where the hell is it?” Well, it would be helpful to know what she’s looking for.
- Then she strums on her guitar, sings ‘Twinkle twinkle’, on a very off key note and then sighs (considering the long way she’s gotta go, it’s no wonder)
- Sometimes, she sits at the window and talks to the birds (I thought that was my job, but I told you she’s getting looney!)
- Some days, she leaves me alone at home for long stretches. She rushes in and out. Makes some pacifying noises to let me know she hasn’t forgotten me and then rushes out again. She thinks she can win me over that way. Pffff. The things she doesn’t know about me.
- In the mornings she plays really loud music (apparently she’s getting ready for some show). Somebody ask her to grow up, please. What is the big deal about this long haired guy playing the flute might I ask?!
- And then she tries to appease me by enticing me with ‘Kit Kit, Livuuu, you want Livuuu?” Which by the way is chicken liver in my language. But do I actually get any liver on my plate? Naaaaah. While she’s off frying chicken wings for herself. Selfish woman.
- On some days she types furiously for hours and if I come by for a cuddle and try to paw the keyboard, she ignores me. “I’m working, Kits.” Hah. What about my work? What about the things I have to do to get her attention? GRRR$*@&@ (I know I’m a cat, but I can make doggy noises on the blog)
- Lately, she’s been making plans about going on another holiday – to Kerala. Argghhh. She’s going to leave me alone, again (she makes me sick, that woman)
I’ve told her to update her blog, but she gives me a most vacant look and says she’ll be back. Soon. I personally feel she’s hatching some conspiracy.
And therefore, I thought it was time to intervene. So ladies and gentleman, while the mistress is away, I thought I’d lay a few paws on this post 🙂
I’m off to sleep now. But like, my mistress, I’ll be back…
— Posted by Kit Kit on behalf of her most annoying and infuriating mistress, who is taking a bit of a break (as if she needs one!)